We asked our Team these 4 Questions:
Conchas or Donuts?
What is your favorite hobby to do outside of IBX Fitness?
What is your favorite part of working on this team?
What is your favorite Iron Flow Sequence?
Let's see what they had to say!
1. Donuts - I love conchas, but hard to beat maple-glazed donuts.
2. Hiking and exploring new parks - or just being by the coast. Also, I'm a pretty big fan of most things food-related :p ask me for any food/drink recommendations, I got plenty!
3. How everyone's goal is the same: give the best experience possible to everyone who walks through our doors. We all have our own way to approach coaching classes, but our common goal of giving everyone the best workout for their body influences every action we take. Whether we need to modify something to be easier or harder, we make sure everyone is getting exactly what the need!
4. Bulgarian Split Squat + Overhead Press - It's a full-body flow, and Bulgarian Split Squats are my favorite glute/quad exercise! Combined with the upper-body work of an Overhead Press, it's one I love throwing into a Lower-Body or Full-Body workout!
1. Conchas, 100%!
2. I like being outdoors! Whether it’s going for a hike, paddle-boarding, hanging out with friends or walking up Solano to say hi to our our neighbors, if it can get me outside, I love doing it!
3. The collaboration! I love hearing new ideas from all the staff members. With so many different points of view and ideas, we’ve been able to really grow and expand the business to make the best experience we can make for our members and future members. I love seeing everyone bouncing ideas off each other and coming up with unique new ideas so it’s not just coming from 1 person.
4. I like the Iron Flow Build formats. Anything that includes curls and presses are my favorite! I love doing Upper Body Iron Flow!
1. Donuts, especially fresh. Can't go wrong with a classic crumb donut.
2. Outside of IBX I love to cook. I especially like creating spicy foods and special spicy sauces
3. My favorite part of working on this team is definitely challenging each other creatively, and writing workouts to push our clients to their full potential without overworking them. We learn a lot from working with each other, and it's incredibly fun and motivating.
4. My favorite Iron Flow sequence is Single Leg Deadlift -> Row -> Bicep Curl -> Squat Thruster, specifically in a build. It works all of the major muscle groups, requires stability, and is overall very satisfying when executed correctly.
1. Conchas all the way! You can thank our fellow member Ili for our after 6am Concha runs, I am currently obsessed.
2. I love love love dancing, socially, in classes, at my house and everywhere I go. I also love being outside with mother earth; sitting by bodies of water and I also love sitting under trees. Lastly, I love journaling!
3. I really enjoy that each of us is very different and when we all get together we hold space for those differences. The first few team meetings and team outings felt so heart warming and easy. Also one of our first team dinners I learned how to eat wings the "proper" way which changed my life and I knew this team was special.
4. My favorite Iron Flow Sequence is Chest Press into Skull Crusher. I really enjoy this one because I love that laying on my back while doing an Upper Body Iron Flow allows my scoliosis to have some relief.
If you would like to workout with our Mighty Team of Four!
Click here to get your first 3 classes for only $1!