For the latest government information, check the CDC or Alameda County websites
1. Fans and doors will be left open to promote airflow and to limit the number of hands on doors.
2. Hand sanitizer will be supplied at the front desk and throughout the facility.
1. Classes will be conducted such that county-enforced social distance guidelines can be practiced and maintained, including limiting capacity if needed.
2. Members will be working out in their designated 6x8ft box.
3. Workouts will be programmed so that no equipment is shared during any given class
1. We apply a daily rigorous deep cleaning to all shared surfaces + equipment.
2. Medical grade, EPA registered sanitation products will be utilized for all cleaning.
3. Staff will be thoroughly cleaning equipment in-between class times.
4. We ask that members use our EPA-registered wipes to thoroughly clean their equipment after use.