To verify your vaccination status with us, please present your vaccination card, or a picture of your vaccination card, to us through email or at the front desk on your next visit. We will record your vaccination status, and make sure we have the latest record from you.
If you have a medical exemption or disability which inhibits you from becoming vaccinated, and you would like to work out with us, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
All of our staff are vaccinated!
1. Fans and doors will be left open to promote airflow and to limit the number of hands on doors.
2. Hand sanitizer will be supplied at the front desk and throughout the facility.
3. Everyone will be required to use hand sanitizer stations before entering class.
1. Classes will be conducted such that county-enforced social distance guidelines can be practiced and maintained, including limiting capacity if needed.
2. Members will be working out in their designated box.
3. Workouts will be programmed so that no equipment is shared during any given class
1. We apply a daily rigorous deep cleaning to all shared surfaces + equipment.
2. Medical grade, EPA registered sanitation products will be utilized for all cleaning.
3. Staff will be thoroughly cleaning equipment in-between class times.
4. We ask that members use our EPA-registered wipes to thoroughly clean their equipment after use.
5. Water stations utilize contactless bottle refilling.